Qunci Villas is a boutique hotel in Lombok Island, at a 20 minute flight from Bali across the Lombok Strait.
The hotel, designed by the renowned Dutch architect Joost Van Grieken, comprises of the following:
– 20 Ocean view units,
– 19 partial Ocean view units,
– 22 garden view rooms,
– 10 1-bedroom units with pool,
– 2 2-bedroom units with 8×3 meters wide pools,
and 3 luxury villas:
– Qusia (a 3-bedroom villa located on the hill above the hotel, with views over Mt. Gunung Agung),
– Qunang (2-bedroom villa),
– Qumbang (1 bedroom, 2-story villa).
Two open-air, beachfront restaurants (Quali, serving Asian seafood, and Quah, serving Mediterranean food) and a lounge bar (Nooq) are available at the hotel.
Wedding parties & ceremonies, renewal of vows and romantic honeymoons can be arranged at Qunci Villas.