Qunci Villas is a boutique hotel in Lombok Island, at a 20 minute flight from Bali across the Lombok Strait.
The hotel, designed by the renowned Dutch architect Joost Van Grieken, comprises of the following:
- 20 Ocean view units,
- 19 partial Ocean view units,
- 22 garden view rooms,
- 10 1-bedroom units with pool,
- 2 2-bedroom units with 8×3 meters wide pools,
and 3 luxury villas:
- Qusia (a 3-bedroom villa located on the hill above the hotel, with views over Mt. Gunung Agung),
- Qunang (2-bedroom villa),
- Qumbang (1 bedroom, 2-story villa).
Two open-air, beachfront restaurants (Quali, serving Asian seafood, and Quah, serving Mediterranean food) and a lounge bar (Nooq) are available at the hotel.
Wedding parties & ceremonies, renewal of vows and romantic honeymoons can be arranged at Qunci Villas.
Qunci’s Qamboja Spa has private treatment rooms and courtyards, and offers massage, hair care, manicure and pedicure services.
Mingle Place operates 5 specialist boutique hotels with different themes, located in prime ...
A boutique hotel built in in September 2010 in Battambang, Cambodia with 16 bedrooms in 4 buildings ...
7 story low rise building of colonial architectural style in Thailand, with 78 rooms and 3 ...